Best Amazon Prime Deals

July 15 and 16 are the summer shopping days I've been waiting for. I'm not the only one either.

Amazon Prime Days feature tons of bargains. I do a lot of my Christmas shopping on Prime Days.

Seriously, Amazon Prime Day brings new meaning to Christmas in July so start shopping and get some super nice gifts at bargain prices.

Here are a few of the items that I think are some of the best bargains.

Since I don't want to spoil the surprises, I won't say which I've bought as gifts.

Read on for some of the most popular items that will make wonderful presents. 

SanDisk 64GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card-C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXV6-064G-GNCIN only $13.59

The SD Card in my digital camera became corrupted while I was in Colorado on vacation. So this SD card with a larger memory is for me. Luckily, it's a Prime Day special.





Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell in Satin Nickel with Echo Dot 3rd Gen, $69.99 for both

Everyone has seen the commercials on TV where the would-be home burglars are scared away because the homeowner sees on his Ring Doorbell smart phone app what's happening even though he's at the gym.

I know a lot of people with this gadget, and they love it. Get the
Ring Doorbell with the Echo Dot and access to a multitude of Alexa apps. A Prime Day special deal you should seriously think about.

SanDisk 128GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive - SDCZ430-128G-G46, $14.99

Only $14.99 to backup 128GB of files. This is also for me. I have thousands of graphic images on my laptop hard drive. I'm buying this to off-load the photos and free up my hard drive.

Plus, I can use this to access the images when using my desktop computer.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player, only $14.99

This purchase includes $45 Sling TV credit if you want to try out Sling.

We're already fans of this amazing little gadget. Amazon Fire Stick is perfect for taking your entertainment with you. You can unplug it from your home TV and take it with you when you travel.

Plug it into the TV in the hotel room, login to your Amazon Prime and/or Netflix account, and you have all the viewing you like. I mean, $14.99? You can't beat that!


Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer, $69.95.

Join the pressure cooking generation with this Instant Pot. I gave some of these the last 2 Christmases, and they were big hits with my kids.

Easy to use and there are literally 1000's of recipes online for everything from main dishes to desserts.

Takeaway Truth

Amazon Prime Day is my biggest shopping day of the year! Make it yours and save a bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment