The Greenshot app is safe, but only if you download it from the official source. This is true of all apps I review on SlingWords. Download from the true source so you avoid bloatware, adware, or malware.
NOTE: Older versions of Greenshot did have security flaws, but those have been patched in recent updates which is another reason to download only from the Greenshot website.
WHAT GREENSHOT OFFERS
Although a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows, it offers some grreat features:- Create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen
- Capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer
- Annotate, highlight or even make part of the screenshot unclear
- Export the screenshot: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to email, send to Office programs, upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, etc.
TAKEAWAY TRUTH
So many benefits make Greenshot an excellent tool. Try it today. I think you'll like it.
Sign up for my free NL that offers exclusive content and news about book bargains and new releases. I promise your email will never be shared. SIGN UP TODAY. and receive your copy of I LOVE READING in your Inbox next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment