Monday Magic _AI Tech Advice

Hold on to your hats. I'm about to recommend what seems to be an AI YouTube Channel for this week's source to remember.

I know, I know. I've complained a lot about Artificial Intelligence taking over the world. I still don't like the intrusion of AI on every app I use.

I really hate the fact that people are using AI to generate ebooks and clog up all the publishing pipelines.

I also hate that people are using AI to generate YouTube videos that purport to be doctors offering medical advice, financial experts offering investment advice, etc. ad nauseum.

TECH AUTHORITY ZONE

The YouTube video channel I'm blogging about today which offers offers step by step advice on how to clean up problems on your computer may actually have a Human behind it. I checked the channel's videos back to the beginning, and the man who narrated those videos seems to have English as a second language. Perhaps, he chose to use an AI voice for narration in order to attract more viewers.

In any event, I've used several videos from the channel to aid in my effort to keep Windows from slowing down my computer processing. Videos like Here's Why Chrome Slows Down Your PC, Windows 11 Lag Problem Solved, Microsoft Secretly Resets Your Settings, Why Your Windows PC Is Slow, Windows Eating Your Memory, and many more.

The channel offers advice on smart phones, computers, Windows, Android, etc. The thing I like most is that the instructions are clear, concise, and they work as promised.

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

If you're not a tekkie and have problems with your computer or cell phone, give the channel a try. It may have the answer to your problems.

Sign up for my free NL that offers exclusive content and news about book bargains and new releases. I promise your email will never be shared. SIGN UP TODAY. and receive your copy of I LOVE READING in your Inbox next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment