No Turkey on Black Friday

Two things I'm NOT doing today: eating turkey in any form and shopping for bargains on Black Friday.

Instead, I'm getting my writing plans organized for the rest of the year. I'm staying busy because I believe in meeting adversity with action, and COVID19 has made 2020 the Year of Adversity.

It's like Lee Iacocca once said: "In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive." 

Coming Attractions

(1) a free book promotion on Dec. 4 and 5 so if you're not a subscriber, sign up for my NL now. I'lll have another free book promotion later in December.

(2) between now and New Year's, several of my books will be available in print.

(3) a new ebook will be released by New Year's Eve.

That's right—free, free, free, and new, new, new.

Takeaway Truth

"Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them." – Norman Vincent Peale

I'm online! Follow me or just say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment