Holiday Movies on Netflix

Netflix, Amazon Prime, and all the other streaming services are giving Hallmark a run for the Christmas movie audience.

I've got movies from Netflix and Prime added to my Watchlist already. I love to watch these movies—even the ones I've seen countless times before.

Usually my daughter and I watch these movies together. Of course, Darling Hubby rolls his but tolerates them if I really want to see one.

Here are some of the new ones on my Netlix list. Maybe they will appeal to you too.

Netflix Offerings

The Princess Switch Switched Again starring Vanessa Hudgins, Nick Sagar, and Sam Palladio.

When Margaret's Christmas coronation complicates her love life, her double Stacy steps in to save the day. Will a 3rd lookalike ruin their plans?

Holidate starring Emma Roberts, Luke Bracey, and Kristen Chenoweth. 

Fed-up with being singles on holidays, two strangers pledge to be each other's platonic plus-one for an entire year. Of course, real feelings develop.

Midnight at Magnolia starring Natalie Hall, Evan Williams, and Michael Gordin Shore. Friends and radio hosts Maggie and Jake fake it as a couple for their families and listeners in hopes of getting their show syndicated.

The App That Stole Christmas starring Jackie Long, Diane Marie Howard, and Jaylin Hall.

A tech entrepreneur's Christmas shopping app is hugely successful, but he begins to think it may ruin Christmas spirit.

A Cinderella Story Christmas Wish starring Laura Marano, Gregg Sulkin, and Isabella Gomez.

Despite her mean stepmother and stepsisters, an aspiring singer works as an elf at a Christmas tree lot and finds a holiday miracle.

Christmas on the Square starring Dolly Parton, Christine Baranski, and Treat Williams.

There's no holiday cheer when a cold-hearted woman tries to sell her hometown's land. Can music, magic, and memories change her mind?

Holiday Home Makeover with Benjamin Bradley. Okay, this is not a movie, but it's a Christmas decorating program so that's like catnip to a kitty for me. I love decorating shows and one for the holidays is even better!

Takeaway Truth

I know what I'll be doing the day after Thanksgiving, and it won't be shopping for Black Friday bargains. Watching holiday movies. Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment