No Will Power When Faced With Girl Scout Cookies

I miss those times when our daughter was in Girl Scouts. Back then, I had a legitimate reason for buying lots of Girl Scout Cookies.

At least that's my rationalization.

I can't remember the last time a little Girl Scout knocked on my door and asked if I'd like to buy cookies.

Fortunately, Girl Scouts and their moms hang out at the entrance and exit doors of most supermarkets. So I scored a box of Tag Alongs, now called peanut butter patties, and Thin Mints, still named the same.

I don't like Thin Mints, but Darling Hubby does. His favorites though are what once were called Samoas. Those were the coconut with caramel stripes. I don't know if they're still sold now.

I hope they're still selling cookies next weekend so I can score some more. Sadly, the peanut butter patties vanished with a day of bringing them home. *LOL* (And they were SO good.)

Takeaway Truth

Support the Girl Scouts and buy a box of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment