Top 10 Christmas Songs

Christmas Carolers by DonnaSkolnick0, Pixabay
Yesterday I wrote a review of a wonderful book you must get if you love the Songs of Christmas.

Written by Ace Collins, Stories Behind the Best-Loved Songs of Christmas is a treasure trove you must have because it tells the stories behind the Christmas songs we all love.

Reading the book made me wonder what the top Christmas songs are so I went to Google and looked it up.

Many websites have Top 10 lists of Christmas songs. I don't agree with some of the lists, but this list which actually contains the Top 50 coincides with some of my favorites even though I have a problem with their ranking.

You can go to the website and see the entire list of 50. You can vote and also leave a comment if you wish.

I'm just going to list the top 10 songs from that list here. Do go and read their list. Bet you'll be humming some of the songs as you go read the list.

Top 10 Christmas Songs
Jingle Bells Music by geralt, Pixabay


1. Jingle Bell Rock
2. Waiting for Christmas
3. All I Want for Christmas Is You
4. Silent Night
5. White Christmas
6. Do They Know It's Christmas
7. O Holy Night
8. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
9. Jingle Bells
10. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

What's your favorite Christmas son? Did it make the Top 50?

Answer the question in Comments. Be sure and leave your email address written out to be entered in the random draw Giveaway this month.

For details, see December Giveaway at the top of the left sidebar.

Takeaway Truth

I can't imagine Christmas without music. It's always been a part of my holiday celebration since I was a child and went caroling with my Sunday school class.
VISIT JOAN & FOLLOW HER ONLINE

Amazon Author Page * BookBub Author Page * Facebook Fan Page * Twitter * YouTube * Joan's Website.

Be the first to know about New Books and Giveaways, sign up for Joan's Mailing List.

No comments:

Post a Comment