Love Actually Viewing Count

In 2003, my husband, daughter, and I watched a Christmas movie called Love Actually.

I don't know what was wrong with the audience that night because we were the only ones laughing--and we laughed like crazy people!

Little did we know that we'd started a tradition. Every Christmas, we watch that movie as obsessively as we watch It's a Wonderful Life.

So far this year, I've watched it 3 times. Once with my daughter, once with my husband, and once by myself when I needed cheering up.

Love Actually seems to be one of those movies that's either loved or hated. That seems to be the way it was received by critics.

Takeaway Truth

As for me and my family, we love it. I'll probably watch it again before the holidays are over.

1 comment:

  1. A favorite. Every single story in it offers hope, and what a gift that is.

    ReplyDelete