3 Cute Holiday Gifts for Strong Women

Christmas Gift Buying has begun.

I've been scrolling through websites looking for special gifts to order and have delivered. 

By December 1, we'd received 3 Christmas cards. I feel as if I'm behind already. Maybe you feel that way too. So I thought I'd toss out a few ideas.

If you're looking for gift ideas for women friends and family members, here are some suggestions you might like.

They're perfect for strong, sassy women and can be used as tree ornaments, gift tags for packages, or stocking stuffers. 

These gifts are from WriteWay, my Cafe Press shop where you'll find original designs on products for readers, wriiters, and sassy women of all persuasions.

3 Cute Holiday Gifts for Sassy Women

First up is this Santa ornament with a cute Santa graphic and a quote by Louisa May Alcott.

"Nothing provokes speculation more than the sight of a Woman enjoying herself."

Next up is an adorable Snowman Picture ornament with a different Alcott quote. 

"Nothing is impossible to a determined woman."


Next is the same shape picture ornament with a winter scene and laughing woman graphic.


This also has a Louisa May Alcott quote.

"The emerging woman will be strong-minded, strong-hearted, strong-souled, & strong-bodied. Strength & beauty must go together."

Takeaway Truth

I love creating designs that celebrate strong women because I love giving gifts like that to the women I know.

More gifts are being added daily so check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment