Holiday Gifts for Writers: Ornament

Every year during the holidays, I blog about gifts that may tickle a writer's fancy. This year I'm starting earlier so you can shop earlier. I'm also limiting these gift suggestion posts to once a week.

Sling Words and my other blog will each contain gift suggestions that writers will love. Just before Christmas, I'll post a summary here of the gifts featured on Joan Slings Words, and vice versa.

So, writers, get your clicking finger ready to fill those online shopping carts.

As is my custom, I'll kick off the Gift Ideas with the Writer's Christmas Ornament which I designed. I sell it at The Write Way, my Café Press shop for writers. I think it's really neat, not because I designed it, but because it celebrates the written word. If you like the holiday design, check out the other items that have it.

Ceramic Holiday Ornament

This is a perennial favorite at The Write Way where you'll also find T-shirts, coffee mugs, journals, bags, and more designed by a writer (me) for writers.

Writers need a holiday ornament that celebrates their gift to the world. This porcelain ornament comes in round and oval, shown above, and it's perfect for writers! Get one for yourself and one for a friend! It measures 2.3" x 3.25" with red ribbon included for hanging.

Takeaway Truth

Be proud of what you do. Love what you do. Celebrate your passion for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment