Relax, today is Hump Day. That's right, scream with delight and read the funny stuff below. That will help you get to tomorrow.
LAUGHTER REQUIRED FOR LIFE
LAUGHTER REQUIRED FOR LIFE
As an author of Romantic Comedy, I'm here to say that everyone needs to laugh more. Maybe all the discord and anger we see all around us would subside if everyone just laughed—or at least smiled instead of acting as cranky as teething babies.
I'll help you get started. I searched through my archive of funny things and found these Universal Laws of Life.
I don't know who first uttered these witty words or when. I'd love to give them attribution for this list, but these funny words seem to have been floating around the Internet for the last 3 decades.
16 UNIVERSAL LAWS OF LIFE
1. Law of Mechanical Repair
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch. And you'll have to pee.
2. Law of Close Encounters
The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.2. Law of Close Encounters
3. Law of Probability
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.4. Law of Gravity
Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
5. Variation Law
If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are now in.
5. Variation Law
If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are now in.
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
7. Finagle's Law
7. Finagle's Law
Anything that can go wrong, will—at the absolute worst possible moment.
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
TAKEAWAY TRUTH
I hope that helped. If not, have a glass of wine when you get home and plan some fun for the weekend ahead. Oh, you can also read a funny book like one of mine from the Love, Laughter, and Shenaningans RomCom series. Just saying....
HOT AUGUST NIGHT, a Last Chance Beach RomCom
😎😎😎
Sign up today for I LOVE READING, my free Newsletter and receive exclusive content, news about book bargains, and new release notices. I promise your email will never be shared.




No comments:
Post a Comment