September Food Treats and Trends

September brings the return of those horrendously fattening pumpkin drinks to Starbucks.

To me, those are liquid cookies but have more calories tha real cookies.

If you're a fan of Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, and Iced Pumpkin Cream  Chai, you'll want to head over to Starbucks today.

I read about a few new things you might be interested in—coming to a store near you this month.

Would you try any of these? I'll cast my vote next to each.

(1) Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins (YES)

(2) Functional Beauty Lollipops with Collagen Peptides like Lemmo Glow at Ulta (NO)

(3) CoffeeMate Kit Kat Creamer (NO)

(4) Resealable Fast Food Buckets at KFC (MAYBE)

(5) Raccon Shaped Cake Pops at Starbucks (NO)

(6) New drink from Starbucks September 19, 2024, Iced Pecan Crunch Oat Milk Latte. (NO)

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

I don't snack much when I'm out and about, but I would definitely buy the Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. No question. What about you? Leave a comment if you'd try any of these.

 Love to read? Sign up for my free Newsletter, I LOVE READING. Once a month, you'll receive exclusive content and news about giveaways, bargains, and new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment