Monday Magic - 1Weather Free App

With another hurricane headed to the Gulf Coast, I thought I'd share a phone app that helps you monitor the weather nationally and locally.

Available for iPhone and Android devices, 1Weather is used by more than a million people globally.

ABOUT 1Weather

The app's accurate hyperlocal forecasts are designed to keep you weather-aware, every day, but especially if you live in an area prone to storms.

Of course there are paid subscriptions to this app if you want additional services, but the free version  gives you:

(1) 24/7 local and national hourly weather information

(2) To the minute and long-range local forecasts which help in planning trips or perhaps evacuation ahead of storsm

(3) alerts from National Weather Service aka NWS and Weather Decision Technologies aka WDT, a company that provides patented technology for severe weather alerts. 

DOWNLOAD INFO

The only Android device I have is a Kindle Fire, but I could not find the 1Weather app available for it. However, there are several free weather apps for the Fire tablets. If you'd like to browse these weather apps, click here for the search string I used.

To download the 1Weather App for Android devices, go to Google Play. In case you want detailed information about the app, go to 1Weather website. You can also see screenshots.

For iPhone users, join the 50 million users in the USA by downloading the 1Weather app from the App Store. To read more about the iPhone version and see screenshots, visit 1Weather for iPhone website.

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

With this post finished, I now must decide whether to stay in Houston or head to the ranch. I guess I'll wait until later today to see if it looks as if the hurricane will hit here or farther east.


Love to read? Sign up for my free Newsletter, I LOVE READING. Once a month, you'll receive exclusive content and news about giveaways, bargains, and new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment