Best Songs About Monday

Earlier today, I was on my way home from the country and listening to one of my Pandora stations when the song Monday, Monday by The Mamas and Papas came on.

It's a great song so I sang along with it. As I was singing, I wondered how many songs had Monday in the title.

Thanks to Google, I found several—some I loved, some I didn't. Here's my Top 10 Best Songs About Monday in no particular order.

I've embedded the YouTube link in each title in case you want to go listen.

1. Monday, Monday by The Mamas and Papas from 1966.

2. Come Monday by Jimmy Buffett from 1974.

3. Manic Monday by The Bangles from 1985. (Composed by Prince and performed by him first in a duet)

4. Rainy Days and Mondays by The Carpenters from 1985

5. Monday Morning by Fleetwood Mac from 1975

6. Except for Monday by Lorrie Morgan from 1991

7. Call It Monday by T-Bone Walker from 1947 (I love me some Blues. This was re-recorded in 2021 in Hollywood.)

9. If It's Monday Morning by Lee Hazlewood from 1971 (You may never have heard of Hazlewood. He's a hidden gem.)

10. Blue Monday by New Order from 1983 for its electronic vibe. It was already hugely popular with the younger crowd, but when it was used for the Wonder Woman 1984 trailer, it gained even more attention from all age groups.

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

Music makes any Monday easy to navigate.


Love to read? Sign up for my free Newsletter, I LOVE READING. Once a month, you'll receive exclusive content and news about giveaways, bargains, and new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment