July Winding Down

We decided to spend a couple of days at Rancho Reeves in the country.

It's a bit of a hazy day, but the sun is shining. After more than a week of rain at home, I'm happy to sit on the porch, sip a glass of iced tea, and look out over the wildflowers that are going to seed.

Yes, all the wildflowers are dried and brown. They follow the pattern of life as old as time itself.

It's kind of comforting. No matter the turmoil in the world, nature keeps on ticking away just as it has for millennia.

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

This is a wonderful setting for gathering my thoughts, taking stock of what I've accomplished for the past 7 months, and thinking about how I want to spend the remaining months of 2024. Do you like to look back and then look ahead?

Love to read? Sign up for my free Newsletter, I LOVE READING. Once a month, you'll receive exclusive content and news about giveaways, bargains, and new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment