November? You've Got to Be Kidding

Where the heck did October go? I blinked and suddenly it's November 1.

Only 24 shopping days to Christmas or 25 if you count Christmas Day which you really shouldn't.

I don't think any year has flown as swiftly as 2023. In fact, October went so fast that I didn't get my Newsletter published.

Since I'm taking a little trip this weekend, the Newsletter is still on the back burner.

November came in with rain and a temperature drop. A few days ago, it was 83.

This morning, it was 43. Brrr.

Lucy Maud Montgomery wrote: "November is usually such a disagreeable month as if the year had suddenly found out that she was growing old and could do nothing but weep and fret over it."

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

No point in weeping and fretting. Let's slog on through, but try to enjoy each day because the year is waning faster than we'd all like.

COMING SOON

My Newsletter, I LOVE READING

Not a subscriber? Click here to SIGN UP. It's free!



No comments:

Post a Comment