Go For Cyber Monday?

Hurray! Cyber Monday is here!

What's that you say? You're exhausted from online bargain shopping? I hear you, sister.

It seems as if the Christmas holiday sales started with Amazon's second Prime Day back in October. At that same time, other big retailers had big sales.

November rolls around and Black Friday started a week before Thanksgiving and continues until the 29th.

So why Cyber Monday?

Tradition? Maybe. Or a last ditch effort to tap those shoppers who abstained from the previous 8 weeks of special price sales.

Personally, I can't think of anything else to buy. My list has already been completed.

Then I saw these Swarovsky Pink Crystal earrings

To Bling Or Not To Bling

Oh, dear. They're on sale for $80.69, and I know someone who loves pink stones as well as Swarovsky Crystal anything.

All of those darling pieces of jewelry are on sale. Oh, my. What to do, what to do? I guess I will be shopping Cyber Monday today after all, but not for anything techie. Going for the bling.

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

When I was in Hong Kong many years ago on the street lined with businesses that sold loose gemstones, there was a sign in the store where I was buying a couple of emeralds and some small diamonds. "Go broke saving money."

Oh, what wisdom there is in those five words.

Joan participates in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, affiliate advertising designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising fees by linking to products on Amazon. If you click links in her post, she may receive a small commision at no extra cost to you.


Sign up for I LOVE READING, my free NL.


No comments:

Post a Comment