Book Gives You Shot of Optimism

Life sure has a way of throwing curve balls, doens't it?

Sometimes, those curve balls seem to feel like bowling balls.

Suffice it to say 2022 has been a rough year. Physical therapy has finally had some positive results for my shoulder injury.

I'm back in the office and tackling that popular game called Catch-Up.

If you're going through some hard times, here's a book that might help you. 

Happiness Is the Way: How to Reframe Your Thinking and Work with What You Already Have to Live the Life of Your Dreams by Wayne Dyer.

I've read many of Mr. Dyer's inspirational books. I always seem to discover them when I knee-deep in challenges and need some support and optimism. If you find yourself in this situation, I highly recommend Happiness Is The Way

810 reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5 stars can't be all wrong.

Takeaway Truth

What doesn't kill you may make you stronger, but it sure makes you tired too. Lean on friends and family and read books that help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment