7 Ways Men Can Show Love

Okay, women, let's get real. In this moment, what would you rather your partner do: give you a bouquet of flowers or cook dinner and clean up afterwards?

Yes, flowers are lovely, and we women adore getting them, but wouldn't it be nice if your hubby or man about the house chose to do 1 of these 7 things instead? At least once in a while?

1. Clean all the floors by Swifter and/or vacuum as needed.

2. Cook dinner every other night and clean the kitchen afterwards.

3. Wash and dry the dirty laundry including folding it all and putting it away.

4. Dust! OMG, I hate dusting.

5. Rub your feet at the end of a long day.

6. Massage your neck, shoulders, and back after a day at the computer.

7. Run a bath for you, hand you a romance novel, and say: "Go soak for a while and read. I'll take care of the kids and dinner."

I'm SO lucky. My Darling Hubby frequently does these things without my prompting, asking, begging, or badgering. According to what I hear from many women, that's rare. So, men, if you love your woman, take this list to heart.

Takeaway Truth

How amorous would that kind of regular attention make you feel at bedtime?

Women, leave a comment with your answer and your email, I'll pick 1 qualified entry by random draw to receive a free romance ebook. 

Men, leave a comment and tell me whether you do any of these on a regular basis or plan to start. I'll pick 1 qualified entry (if I get any) by random draw to receive a free copy of Blog Ops, my new release on how to be a great blogger.

Do you subscribe to my free newsletter? 


You'll be the first to know about new books, bargains, and giveaways. 

Plus, you'll receive a free ebook romance for subscribing.

No comments:

Post a Comment