Texas Road Trip Playlist

In case you decide to take a Road Trip Vacation in or to Texas, you'll find lots to see in every big and small town.

Maybe you want to explore NASA Space Center in Houston or have a few cold ones on the River Walk in San Antonio. Or check out the observatory in the Davis Mountains near El Paso.

Texas is a big place. You can drive from dawn to dark and not reach the other side of the state.

A road trip calls for music so I thought I'd share my favorite Texas songs that are perfect for driving and singing. You can listen to these songs on YouTube. Then add the titles of the ones you like to your favorite music app.

TEXAS ROAD TRIP PLAYLIST








Takeaway Truth

Well, I had fun listening to all these as I gathered the YouTube Links. I hope you enjoy them too.

2 comments: