Laughter Chases the Chill Away

If you've been stuck at home when the snow bomb hits, you are probably sick of cold weather. I do hope everyone has power and heat while stuck indoors.

This post is to give you a little chuckle to brighten your Sunday the way the funny paper once brightened my day when I was a child.

My friend Frank sent me these funnies.

1. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

2. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public. Or not.

3. Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

4. You're never too old to learn something stupid. Or to do something stupid.

5. I didn't say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you.

6. There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.

7. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

8. Learn to take life with a grain of salt—and a slice of lime and a shot of tequila.

9. Behind every successful man is a woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.

Takeaway Truth

Stay calm. Spring is sure to come sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment