Things Men Want Women To Know

I'm still cleaning out all those little tidbits I save. Some are saved in a digital file and others are print clippings.

The one below was sent to me in an email by a friend. He didn't know who created it, and neither do I.

If you are the wit who made this up, let me know so I can put your name down as the source.

It's Wednesday, and we all need a chuckle I imagine so here it is.

Things Men Want Women To Know

  • You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, but not both.
  • Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Seriously.
  • Sunday is for sports. Accept it.
  • Anything you wear is fine. Really. We don't care.
  • You have too many shoes.
  • You have enough clothes.
  • Ask for what you want. Subtle hints never work.
  • Don't ask us if you look fat in anything. It's a no-win situation for us.
  • If something we said can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or mad, we meant the other way.
Takeaway Truth

Have a laugh and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment