Dozen Random Witticisms

At last, it's Friday. Even I, who work at home, have the Friday attitude.

So here's a random selection of funny lines to get your weekend started.

You can thank my friend Frank who is always sending me funny stuff.

Let the Smiles Begin

(1) A day without sunshine is like...night.

(2). I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

(3) 53.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(4) I often feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

(5) You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.

(6) I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

(7) Honk if you love peace and quiet.

(8) Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?

(9) Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

(10) Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

(11) The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

(12) If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy her friends?

Takeaway Truth

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment