You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

Pardon my channeling my inner-Sally Field. I feel like I'm in high school again and was named Miss Popularity.

I just found out Moonlight On Snow, my online novel published by Romantic4Ever.com and now linked at Online-Novels.blogspot.com is one of the most popular free online books for the month of December.

Wow! High Five!

Susan Crealock is the guiding light behind Online-Novels.blogspot.com. Her website is a resource of links to free books posted online. She had discovered my romantic comedy Moonlight On Snow, published by Romantic4Ever.com and asked permission to post a link to it. Of course, the publisher and I were delighted to have Susan do this.

The result is immensely gratifying. I've received much fan mail about Moonlight On Snow so I know readers love it. If you haven't already read Haley and Jeff's story, hurry over to Romantic4Ever for a little love and laughter.

Starting February, my new romantic comedy The Trouble With Love will begin on Romantic4Ever. A chapter a month will be published until this longer novel is completed. I guarantee smiles, laughs, romance, emotion, and heat. So mark your calendars and bookmark the site.

Takeaway Truth

To paraphrase one of my favorite movies Field of Dreams: if you write it, readers will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment