Monday Magic - Free Screenshot Tool You'll Love

I've been away from the office for about a week. That was totally unplanned so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Let's start with a Screenshot Utility that you're going to love because it's so much better than the one that comes with Windows which most of you use.

GREENSHOT

This lightweight screenshot software is free and offers a bunch of advantages over the basic  version in Windows.

  • Quickly create screenshots of a selected area of the screen, a window, or the fullscreen.
  • Capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
  • Annotate, highlight, or obscure parts of the screenshot.
  • Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send ti Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
  • Greenshot is easy to understand and configure. 

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

To learn more and see this app in action click Greenshot to visit the website which is also the download page if you want to get the latest release. 

Sign up for my free NL that offers Exclusive Content, Book Bargains, and New Release information. I promise your email will never be shared. SIGN UP TODAY. and receive your copy of I LOVE READING in your Inbox next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment