Second Chance Reads - Health, Beauty, Success, Etc.

It's been a while since I caught up on my blog reading. There always seems to be so many things to do each day that I miss a lot of great content.

Here are a few I've gone back too that I think you'd like too.

I've roughly categorized them. There were a lot more that I could list, but I'm super short on time.

Hope you find some that interest you and will click on them. Here we go.

HEALTH & BEAUTY

Make your own Rose Scrub from Wellness Mama Blog.

Wake Up to Glowing Skin from Nyka

In case you're interested...How to Apply False Eyelashes for Beginners from Cosmetify (I found a new mascare that makes you look as if you have falsies on your eyelids. I'll blog about it another day.)

9 Desk Stretches for People Who Sit All Day

***

SUCCESS

How Not to Succeed (in case you missed this on New Year's Day)

If you think you're too old for social media, read It's Never Too Late to Become an Influencer

Beginners Guide to TikTok

***

JUST FOR FUN

12 Book & Reading Facts You May Not Know

The Changing Ways of Romance by Bea Tilton

An Open Letter by Liz Flaherty (the kind of letter most of us could and should write)

***

FOR WRITERS

A Few Questions for Writers from Karen Jones Gowen

Writers & Imposter Syndrome

Book Trends in 2024 from BlurbBlog

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

There you have a recap of some recent blogs I read. Hope they're helpful to you too.

Get Joan's FREE Newsletter, I LOVE READING.
Not a subscriber? Click here to SIGN UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment