Summer Heat by the Numbers

How hot is it?

Well, so far, 2023 is the 3rd hottest year on record through July. According to Climate Central, July was the hottest year on record.

Considering August has been even hotter, I can't wait to see those stats!

Through July, Global temperatures were 2.32° F. (1.29°C) above the baseline established from 1881-1910.

I guess we can blame this extreme heat on El Niño which kicked on in May. El Niño years get an extra increase in heat because the warm phase of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) climate pattern.

According to everything I've read from climatologists, the earth is in a warming phase. The disagreement seems to be about why. I've read a lot about this subject and there seems to be much evidence that carbon fuels aren't the problem.

Anyone know about HAARP, the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program? I saw a documentary about it several years ago on Discovery I believe. It was scary.

I must admit those who think these HAARP research programs carried on by our country and Russia may have a point that the bombardment of the upper atmosphere with ultra-high frequency radio waves created climate change.

Russia began their high-frequecy experiments first, and the U. S. followed. Russia allegedly shut theirs down in 2008, and the U. S. military's research program was shut down in 2014.

If you don't believe me, just do a Google search for HAARP. You'll find several documentaries about it and just as many alarmist views of it. 

Takeaway Truth

I'm reminded of an episode of Stargate SG-1 in which a planet had a device that controlled the weather. Without that device, all hell broke loose with the weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment