Hello, 2023! I'm So Happy to See You!

Happy New Year!

Yes, 2022 raced by although at times it seemed to crawl along with leaden feet.

You may have noticed I have not blogged since December 15. There was a death in the family.

Honestly, I felt no regret at leaving 2022 behind. It was a year of challenge and much sorrow.

Here we are with a shiny new year bursting at the seams with promise. I'm happy to welcome 2023 into my life.

Three hundred sixty-five days of opportunities for happiness, achievement, and laughter. Think about this. Each day of 24 hours adds up to 8,760 hours or 525,600 minutes.

Think about that the next time you find youself saying, I don't have time to exercise. I don't have time to take a break. I don't have time to do something just for myself.

In truth, you have over half a million minutes. Even if you lop off 8 hours each day to sleep, you still have plenty of time.

The trick is to use your time effectively. That should be everyone's goal this year. I know it's mine.

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

Always remember that each day is a second chance to do better than the day before.


Do you subscribe to Joan's Free Newsletter, I LOVE READING? Subscribers receive exclusive content, free and bargain books, and information about Joan's new releases. 

To subscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment