Happy Thanksgiving, U.S.A.

Yes, Thanksgiving dinner is being cooked in many households throughout America.

Hopefully any newbies who have never cooked a turkey before will know to remove the packet of innards tucked inside the turkey's cavity.

I didn't know that with the first  turkey I cooked many years ago. That was the year we had sandwiches, assorted side dishes, and a lot of desserts for our Thanksgiving feast.

No turkey because that twenty-pounder ended up in the garbage can.

Whatever you cook and wherever you eat, give thanks for the many blessings you have. We never really think about how fortunate we are until we see someone less fortunate.

I'm grateful for those who read SlingWords and for those who buy my books, read them, love them, and review them.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

Happy Thanksgiving. Tell those you love how much you appreciate and love them. Enjoy your celebration.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment