Black Friday Deals Available Now

I love Black Friday sales. I do a lot of Christmas shopping on that day after Thanksgiving.

Since I won't be home until late on that day, I'm organizing my shopping list now. Fortunately, many of the things I plan to buy are already available for purchase.

I thought I'd share my list with you because you might want some of these bargains too.

(At the time I wrote this, these products were available at the prices shown and are supposed to be available at the prices shown on Black Friday, but check to make sure before purchasing.)

First up is a gift for my Darling Hubby. No secret. He knows I'll be buying this because he's been asking me for the longest time to

Well, you need a deep fryer to create something like apple fritters. You guessed it. I'm buying a deep fryer.

Hamilton Beach Electric Deep Fryer $48.99

This countertop appliance has Cool Touch Sides, Easy to Clean Nonstick Basket, and has an 8 Cup capacity. It has 8,157 reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5 stars. 

Regular price is $62.99. It's available now, and it's Prime so free shipping if you're a subscriber.

REDMOND Waffle Maker $44.99

Actually, I don't know if this classic waffle iron is a Black Friday sale or just a promotion. I found it as I as cruising through Kitchen specials. It has 646 reviews averaging 4.4 out of 5.

This is not a Belgian waffle maker. The regular price is $59.99. On the day I viewed this there was also an 8% Coupon offered. Be sure you click that box if you purchase this.

Classic waffles are thinner than the Belgian type, and the indentations are smaller so you end up with a crisper waffle which is what we like. This appliance is Nonstick and makes a 4 Slice Square Waffle. The compact design means you can store it on its side.

Cuisinart DCC-3400P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker $129.95 

This is our current coffee maker. I love it because of the Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe that keeps the coffee warm for hours instead of "cooking" the coffee on a heat plate.

This is NOT a Black Friday special, but I'm buying one just to have as a spare should the one we now have dies. It's 3 years old and makes the best cup of coffee I've ever had. No wonder It has 53,677 ratings averaging 4.6 out of 5.

Hamilton Beach Bread Maker Machine $84.95

We make bread every week using organic bread flour. The bread is delicious and much healthier than anything you buy in the store. We've been doing this for about 15 years I guess.

This bread machine is not part of Black Friday, at least it doesn't have that banner on the webpage yet, but it is reduced from $121.99. Our old machine was a workhorse so I think Hamilton Beach makes a great appliance. We're using our new HB machine now.

This new machine has 2,996 reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5.

Sure, you can pay hundreds of dollars for a bread machine, but why would you do that when this one has all 14 settings to make artisan bread including Gluten-Free.

Over the Door Organizer: Cookie Sheet, Cutting Board, Muffin Tin $16.80

This is sheer genius and something I really need. I'm ordering 2!

I am so excited to discover this Black Friday Deal.

This item that has 2,105 reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5 and is normally priced at $21.74.

This next item is the last on my list. It's a little different and is based on everything I've read about getting a good night's sleep.

Wake Up Light Sunrise Alarm Clock $39.98

If you've read anything about the causes of poor sleep, you know about the benefits of waking to sunrise and not looking at screens after a certain time at night.

If you're the kind of person who hates alarm clocks and the sounds they make, this is perfect for you. Instead of a raucous noise, it has a light slowly brightens to simulate sunrise. It has 22,258 reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5.

Recommended for Kids, Heavy Sleepers, and those who hate traditional alarms, it features an FM Radio, Snooze, Nightlight, Daylight, USB port, and produces 7 Colors and 7 Natural Sounds. Regular price is $59.99. There's a 5% off coupon so be sure and click that.

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done with these items. I hope maybe you'll find that some of these are perfect for your gift giving too. Happy shopping.


Joan participates in Amazon Services LLC Associates affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising fees by linking to products on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment