No Shadow Here on Groundhog Day

Goodness! I broke a tradition today. This was the first Groundhog Day that I did not watch the movie of the same name starring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell.

Yep, I missed the endless playing of I Got You, Babe by Sonny and Cher.

I've had the writing equivalent of "nose to the grindstone" since returning from my latest trip. I'm so far behind I can't see daylight, but I'm plugging along, hoping to finish my latest book by the deadline.

No Shadow

Today was the first Groundhog Day I can remember where we had no sunshine here in the Houston area. Overcast, windy, cold, sleet, and snow flurries tonight.

I can attest to the climate changes because I've lived in the Houston area about 40 years, and I've never seen the kind of winters we've had for the last 10 years.

I, like everyone in Texas, am praying that we don't have another Ice-Apocolypse like last February. At our new house, we'd planned to have a generator installed by now, but time got away from us.

New Episodes of Stone Angel

I'm still rocking and rolling with my Kindle Vella, Stone Angel.

This paranormal romantic thriller is a departure for me, and I'm having fun with it.

Be sure and take a look at it. The first 3 episodes are free reads. I hope it intrigues you enough to try the next few episodes. There are now 10 episodes in all available to read. I'll be publishing a new episode this weekend.

Takeaway Truth

In the meantime, stay warm and stay safe. Oh, and read some of the episodes of Stone Angel. If you like it, click Follow and please leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment