Pranks @ Wedding on April Fool's Day

AFB_04I’ve always thought April Fool’s Day was made for fun-lovers. I was in awe of April Fool’s Pranksters. I always spent the week leading up to April Fool’s Day trying to think of a stunning prank.

What I dreamed up was rather innocuous like short-sheeting my brother’s bed or yelling, “There’s a tiger in the yard.” (Hey! I was only a child!)

If Only the Internet Had Been Invented

If I’d had Internet and search engines, my pranks would have been awesome. However, it’s never too late to create an epic prank that will live in the memories of family and friends. If you’re like me and need some inspiration, here are some of my personal favorites.

To share with your kids, try Family-Friendly April Fools’ Day Pranks or 31 Awesome April Fools’ Day Pranks Your Kids Will Totally Fall For. You can pull these pranks on your kids or help your kids prank their siblings.

So I guess you see how much I still like the first of April. In fact, I liked it so much I wrote a book and called it April Fool Bride.

About April Fool Bride

Oil heiress Madeline Quinn needs a husband in order to claim her full inheritance. Mad Maddie, as the tabloids christened her, has learned the hard way that men only see dollar signs when they look at her.

She decides a marriage of convenience is the only answer and turns to the one man she can trust, her housekeeper’s son who always treated her like a little sister when they were kids.

Jake Becker hasn’t seen Maddie since the night she tried to seduce him. Why should he help the woman who changed the course of his life? Simple. Revenge.

Is it a marriage of convenience or something more? Something that sizzles like steam heat between Maddie and Jake that neither can resist!

Takeaway Truth

Wouldn't it be great if this whole COVID thing was a joke or a bad dream, and we'd wake up on April 2 to find the world normal again?

No comments:

Post a Comment