When Afraid, Chant This

Some people are excited when trying something new and different--something challenging.

Others, are scared--fearful that they don't have what it takes to undertake the challenge and see it through to the end.

I'll confess I'm often in that second group. Just a little overwhelmed rather than filled with excitement.

That's when I open the file on my desktop that contains rocket fuel in the form of quotations that propel me forward.

One such quotation is this one.

"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap!" ~ Cynthia Heimel

Takeaway Truth

Feel free to chant this, write it a dozen times a day, or murmur it to yourself as you're falling asleep at night. Do whatever works for you and makes you try something new or tackle a project that overwhelms you.

No comments:

Post a Comment