Office Under Construction

Okay, it's actually not THAT bad, but my office is closed until the carpet guys finished.

I'm typing this Monday evening after clearing out the closet and file cabinets in my office.

We had to empty all the closets and remove everything from table tops, etc.

The closet in my office had more than any other closet in the entire house--and I'm not kidding. Old boxes of page proofs, office supplies, books by the ton, boxes of floppy disks and CDs that need to be changed to another medium.

All in all, a lot of stuff that needs to be thrown out which I plan to do when I start putting the office back together. I hope that will be Tuesday night. I'm praying they finish up by Tuesday evening!

I'm typing this and then shutting down my computer. I'll see you all Wednesday morning. I hope.

Takeaway Truth

Getting carpet is like moving except without the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment