Wisdom from a Kitchen Magnet

I'm in my writing cave today, typing as fast as I can so I can get the first draft of my Christmas novella finished.

I saw a magnet on my daughter's refrigerator that I really liked.

Amusing that great wisdom can be found on a refrigerator magnet, isn't it?

I thought I'd share it with you.

If Plan A doesn't work, don't worry. There are 25 other letters in the alphabet. Get busy making Plan B. Keep going until you find a Plan that does work.

Don't be one of those people who keep trying to make a plan work when it's obvious it's not going to do so. Get Plan B ready, then Plan C if necessary. Keep going until you get a Plan that works.

Takeaway Truth

The world rewards those who try, not those who get frustrated and give up. This is true for the writing and publishing business and for all the other businesses that exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment