Writing and monitor resolution

I thought my Dell monitor purchased four years ago was really good. Until my husband bought a new computer six months ago. The resolution was crisp and clean, like a plasma television. When you write something on his PC, the text is so sharp that it rivals a skinny model's cheekbones.

I lusted after his monitor. Until my daughter bought a new computer last month. Her 22" beauty put DH's monitor to shame.

Naturally I started thinking that I too needed a new monitor. The bigger the better. I'd been checking ads at Dell, Frey's, Office Depot, et al. Then I read Kim Komando's email news today and realized there was more to the project than buying a big, honking LCD monitor and plugging it in.

{Sigh}

Isn't that always the way it is with technology upgrades?

No comments:

Post a Comment