BookBrush Constantly Improving

CoversSellBooks changed their name a few months ago to more accurately reflect the services they provide to authors.

Now they're called BookBrush.

I wrote about BookBrush, nee CoversSellBooks, when they first appeared on the scene.

 Click here to read that post.

The basics haven't changed, and you can still get a free trial account.

They're constantly striving to improve and make things even easier. I bought the Pro membership and don't regret it at all.

What has changed is all the new features they've added.

The most helpful of those changes is the ability to upload all your book covers so they're on site for you to access.

This is a huge time-saving feature you'll love.

A picture is worth a thousand words so watch the video overview of BookBrush.

I've sprinkled this post with some of the custom graphics I've made with BookBrush.

They're the most user friendly app I've come across in a very long time.

I highly recommend them for your graphic art needs.

Takeaway Truth

I totally love this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment