I Shall Write Books

This isn't really a post. It's just a quotation I found and liked. So Short & Sweet is it since I'm bogged down in editing a manuscript.

Louisa May Alcott said something that I found charming, endearing, inspirational, and laughable--all at the same time. If you happen to be an author, you'll understand all those emotions.

She said, “I want to do something splendid. Something heroic or wonderful that won’t be forgotten after I’m dead. I think I shall write books.”

Takeaway Truth

I hope you're enjoying these last couple of days of November and gearing up for the frantic race through December to the Finish Line: New Year's Eve.


VISIT JOAN & FOLLOW HER ONLINE

Amazon Author Page * BookBub Author Page * Facebook Fan Page * Twitter * YouTube * Joan's Website.

Be the first to know about New Books and Giveaways, sign up for Joan's Mailing List.

No comments:

Post a Comment