Make Today a Fresh Start

I'm already hearing people say, "I can't wait for New Year's so I can make a fresh start."

I've said, "I'm looking forward to 2019. It's bound to be better than 2018 has been." Ah, yes. I too am guilty of forgetting something important.

No Time Like the Present

You can make a fresh start any time you choose. You don't have to wait for the first day of a new week or a Monday or your birthday or a New Year.

Why wait?

Any day can be the day you make a fresh start. 

Silent film actress Mary Pickford once said: "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down."

Takeaway Truth

If' you've been feeling beleaguered and a bit down-trodden, don't stay down. Rise up. Make a fresh start. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment