Outdoor Living Requires Furniture

The weather outside may be frightful in your part of the country, but here in Texas, it's bright sunshine and clear blue skies. True, it's a tad cooler than normal, but you can still get out and enjoy the outdoors.

Of course, if you have a fire pit, even cold days can be made enjoyable. My brother had a beautiful fire pit installed in his courtyard in Dallas. In case you don't know, Dallas weather is some of the worst in the state. They can have winters that seem more like you're in the wilds of the Dakotas rather than the Lone Star State. But he gets to enjoy his outdoor space even on the coldest days thanks to his fire pit.

I want to screen my covered patio this year so I'm shopping online for new patio furniture. At Max Outdoor Living, I learned something startling. Patio furniture is different from outdoor furniture. Patio furniture can't be used in direct sun and shouldn't be exposed to rain and other bad weather. So for my redesigned covered patio, patio furniture is indeed what I want. Of all the styles available, I think I want wicker furniture.

However, for the other patio which is in full sun, I now know, thanks to the website, that what I want is
outdoor furniture which is designed for all weather conditions - even our hot Texas sun and torrential rains.

Takeaway Truth

Outdoor living is popular everywhere so furnish your outdoor space properly and enjoy the fresh air and Mother Nature - regardless of the temperature.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what you call an Irish wicker chair? Paddy O'Furniture. Ah, the old ones are the best ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, Bill! I love old jokes where you laugh -- even as you groan.

    ReplyDelete