Review - Nobody Wants This on Netflix

Okay, I'll admit I've only seen the first couple of episodes of this Netflix series, Nobody Wants This, but I had to tell you about it immediately. Watch it.

If conflict is the engine that moves a story, then this story is going to fly. Conflict? You better believe it.

QUICK BLURB

The premise is this: agnostic sex podcaster (beautifully portrayed by Kristen Bell whom I always like) and a newly single rabbi (the so-cute and sensitive Adam Brody) fall in love.

Will their relationship survive the completely different lives they lead as well as their nosy, meddling families?

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

It's witty, funny, and delightful. Let me know what you think.

Love to read? Sign up for my free Newsletter, I LOVE READING. Once a month, you'll receive exclusive content and news about giveaways, bargains, and new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment