Personal Recs - What I Bought - Prime Deals

The Prime Day Specials I'm spotlighting are items I've already bought or will be buying today.

Some of these products have been in my  Wish List for a while, just waiting for October Prime Day to come around.

By the way, use the Wish List tool offered by Amazon. That way, you can easily check through your list to see if the price changes.

Of course, best thing is to buy on Prime Day at a much reduced price. The first product I'm listing is half the price I paid for it a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, that's true of a few things on my list today.

As they say on YouTube, "Let's get into it."


647 Reviews, 4.6 out of 5 stars, $88.42

When I bought this medical grade REd Light Therapy panel in September, I paid $179.99.

Ack! I'm trying to decide whether to buy another one since the price is so low.

If you haven't heard of the medical benefits of red light therapy, simply Google that phrase. You'll be amazed at the health conditions these devices are being used for and tested in other conditions that offer promise. 

We're talking pain relief, inflamation, visual improvement, strength improvement, overall better health, healthier hair and skin—the list is long, and the results are from medical testing.

I bought it because of arthritis in my thumb joints. I can honestly say I now have days with no pain. I've been using it since early September.

(2) TAGRY True Wireless Earbuds

67,444 Reviews, 4.4 out of 5 stars, $29.73 with an additional 20% off coupon

When I bought this the regular price was $49.99. I bought the pink case which has a bit of pink detail on the buds. They come in 8 colors. I had some wireless earbuds but they hooked over my ear and were uncomfortable to wear because of my glasses. These are perfect, fit well, and have great connection.

Great features: LED Power Display and 60H Playback: Dual digital LED power display outside of the case is to show the power level * Wireless Charging and IPX5 Waterproof * One-Step Pairing and Easy Touch Control * See all the features on the product page.

(3) California King Quilt Set Teal

2,694 Reviews, 4.6 out of 5 stars, $39.99 plus a $5 off coupon

Regular price was $49.99. Comes in 19 colors.

I redid my guest room last month and wanted a teal set. I'd had no luck in shopping local stores so I decided to take a chance and order online.

I don't like to buy fabric goods sight unseen because you really can't judge the quality by a photo. I took a chance and bought this Teal Comforter and Sham set.

To my surprise, it's actually very nice looking and feeling. It's not really heavy, but a lightweight comforter is perfect. I ordered the California King size, but the bed is only a Queen. I wanted the comforter to reach the floor on both sides and the foot of the bed. It fit perfectly and looks amazing. 

(4) EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station RIVER 2

2,863 Reviews, 4.3 out of 5 stars, $168.00 includes a $10  off coupon

Regular price was $219.00. 1 Hour Fast Charging, 2 Up to 600W AC Outlets. Read all the specs on the product page.

This is a small portable generator most people buy as a way to power a computer, TV, or other small appliances in a power outage. It's also purchased for camping and RVing, but I'm buying it for a different reason.

I'm buying it to provide instant power to my kitchen island that has no electrical outlet.

LET ME EXPLAIN

We have an older house that has a great kitchen—custom cabinets, beautiful countertops, and a long island I use for food prep. The only problem is that the island does not have electrical outlets. That is amazingly inconvenient for me since I'm always cooking and baking.

I've had estimates to get power installed on the island. The only way to do it is to tap into an outlet nearest the island. That means fishing wires down inside a wall, cutting sheetrock, baseboard, busting the tile floor and the concrete foundation to place a steel conduit with electrical wires running from the "tap-in" location to the island then repairing it all.

Total expense? $1,500 up to $10,000 depending on how we repaired the kitchen floor since we don't have extra ceramic tile. Patch with something that would obviously not be original, or install a whole new floor.

Last Prime Day, I started looking at compact power backup generators, but I couldn't make the commitment. After thinking about it, I decided to go for it. I have a small bookcase full of cookbooks at the end of the counter. This 7 pound EcoFlo Power Backup would fit perfectly on top of the bookcase making it easy to plug in any of my countertop appliances.$168.00 beats $1500 any day. Genius idea, right?


284 Reviews, 4.5 out of 5 stars, $139.99 includes a $40 off coupon

Regular price was $279.99. We bought this back in the summer's prime day specials. This is a great air cleaner. It has an automatic feature where you can leave it on, and it cycles on for 20 minutes then off for 60.

We have it in a position where it takes care of half of the house and plan to get another one for the bedroom wing where we now have small air cleaners in each bedroom.

 
(6) LifePro Vibration Plate

24,615 Reviews, 4.6 out of 5 stars, $149.99.
 
Regular price was $199.99.

This is not the one I bought. I bought a BlueFin Vibration Plate—but it's $199.99 now and not on a Prime Special. I blogged about vibration plates back in August. I swear by the health benefits of these.

 My daughter has wanted one since she's been using mine every time she comes over. In fact, everyone who visits ends up using it. To my daughter's dismay, the price point of the one I bought keeps going up.

This morning, I saw this one from LifePro on a Prime Day deal and sent the link to my daughter. She ordered it. This device has the same features as mine and is the same size which is important. 

Some of these vibration plates are only 7-9" from front to back. My Darling Hubby has size 12 feet so his feet wouldn't be supported if he tried to use a shorter one. That was a factor when I bought one. I had a list of features I wanted, and the BlueFin fit that just as this LifePro unit does.

That's a wrap for Prime Day!

TAKEAWAY TRUTH

Now I'm going to lock my credit car away until Prime Day is over or I'll go broke saving money.

Joan participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, affiliate advertising designed to help websites earn advertising fees by linking to products on Amazon. If you click an Amazon link in her post, she may receive a small commision at no extra cost to you.


Love to read? Sign up for my free Newsletter, I LOVE READING. Once a month, you'll receive exclusive content and news about giveaways, bargains, and new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment