Monday Magic: Instructables

This morning, I have a great online app for you especially if you like DIY projects or crafts.

On Instructables, you can learn everything from baking 4 ingredient beer bread to 3D printer projects to, well, to just about anything you can think of.

Best of all, Instructables is free. Browse the categories, and I'm sure you'll find something to pique your interest.

If you're looking for a craft to learn, try Origami Craft for Beginners. This past weekend, I was reminded of how delightful origami is.

I was packing up the last of the clear glass vases used as centerpieces for our daughter's wedding reception.

She had made hundreds of tiny origami cranes, a marriage good luck symbol.

The vases contained tiny twinkling lights and crushed irridescent cellophane.

We dropped the colorful paper cranes into the vases and sprinkled a few on the tables for guests to take away.

The centerpieces were beautiful, unique—memorable! 

And that's why I'm thinking about origami today.

Takeaway Truth

Have a wonderful week. Come back tomorrow to get information on my free book this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment