Larry the Cable Guy and Git-R-Done

I wanted to tell you why I missed a week of blogging, something that has rarely happend in the 15 years I've been writing and publishing SlingWords.

I've been getting the work done and completing several projects.

In other words, to quote Larry the Cable Guy, I've been in Git-R-Done mode since May when I blogged about the 1, 2, 3 List Method I was going to try to see if I was able to work more effectively.

I'll blog tomorrow about my results after nearly 3 months of using this organizational method.

Takeaway Truth

For now, a hat tip to Larry the Cable Guy and his Git-R-Done philosophy.

(Photograph NotesLarry_the_Cable_Guy.jpg  by Mojo Hand | Source=Cropped version of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:WitlessAdams.jpg - Photo taken on 10 June 2007; cropped on 10 October 2008. Source File:Witless Protection0.jpg, Author Aja2104; modified by User:Kubigula - Permission for (Reusing this file) Public domain
I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so: I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law. Mojo Hand (talk | contribs) {{Information |Description=Picture of Larry the Cable Guy |Source=Cropped version of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:WitlessAdams.jpg |Date=Photo taken on 10 June 2007)





No comments:

Post a Comment