Review: Alexa Skill, Good Morning Gorgeous

(Somehow, I forgot to schedule this to publish first thing this morning. Better late than never?)

Last week I reviewed the Alexa Skill Days Until. I'm using it every day.

In case you're wondering, I'm still using the Alexa Skill Get Me Up. I lay on the living room floor each morning and do a stretching routine.

I'll tell Alexa to "Get Me Up" and she answers with something like, "Put your left foot on the floor then your right and stand up. Get going."

I tell her, "No," and she really gets going with repeated demands: "Get up. Get up." On and on.

Darling Hubby laughs and shakes his head. I know he's thinking I'm crazy, but I don't care. By now, he ought to know I'm quirky.

Then I start laughing too. It makes starting the day much easier when I'd rather go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.

This week I continued the trend of getting started faster each day by testing the free Alexa Skill: Good Morning Gorgeous.

This skill is a little different. It gives a positive thought to start the day and then it pays you a compliment. If you don't receive compliments very often, this may make your day! *LOL*

About Good Morning Gorgeous

Begin every morning with an inspirational good morning phrase, followed by a compliment. It's never too early to hear you're gorgeous or to be inspired.

Come back each day to hear a new quote that will jump start your day. You will never wake up on the wrong side of the bed with Good Morning Gorgeous.

Skill Details

Free to Enable, this skill contains dynamic content. To start the skill say: "good morning gorgeous."

Takeaway Truth

This may be silly, but Good Morning Gorgeous does put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment