Vacation Bonus for You

I've spent several days arranging life so I can leave on a cruise vacation. I've shopped the sales for some cool cruise clothes, confirmed the house sitter, and got my prescription anti-seasick patch.

In keeping with my goal to get back to regular blogging, I've scheduled a blog post for each day to keep you entertained and knowledgeable. I've even set up a book to be on sale for only 99cents from now to Oct. 10.

Leave a comment with your email address on any of the blog posts and be entered to win an audiobook edition of one of my books.

Only 99 Cents Oct. 1 Thru Oct. 10

Jane (I'm Still Single) Jones, one of my most popular romantic comedies, is on sale while I'm gone.

"If you like Sweet Home Alabama, you'll love JANE (I'm Still Single) JONES!" ~ Amazon Review

"Jane (I'm Still Single) Jones, 1 of 5 great Indie Romance Novels." ~ Amy Edelman of IndieReader

What could be worse for a former high school beauty queen, who never landed the only man she ever loved, than attending--alone--her 10-year high school reunion? Not much, according to textile designer Jane Louise Jones as she prepares to endure the weekend in her hometown, just south of nowhere in the rolling hills of Louisiana, with her grandmother and the rest of the well-meaning Vernon Ladies Bridge Club trying their best to find her a husband.

Jane agreed to attend the reunion because her best friend told her that Morgan Sherwood, the town boy-wonder who made good in a big way, was going to be a no-show. Morgan, once her secret love, was a geeky teen who stole her heart and then broke it before leaving town forever.

Isn't it awful when you can't trust your best friend? Morgan arrives with his entourage in a stretch limo, and he's not a geeky kid any more. He's six feet of tanned, rippling muscles, and he plans to focus his high-powered brain and every seductive charm he possesses on the lovely Miss Jones.

A man and woman who should have ended up together, the matchmaking blue-haired women of the Vernon Ladies Bridge Club, lots of southern charm, a ten-year old betrayal, and plenty of romantic humor. That's Jane (I'm Still Single) Jones.

Amazon Kindle * AllRomanceEbooks * iBooks * Kobo * Nook * Smashwords

Returns to the regular price of $3.99 on October 11, 2015.

Christmas Baby Caper Coming Soon

The matchmaking Vernon Ladies Bridge Club rides again in Christmas Baby Caper, a romantic comedy short story coming in December.

Takeaway Truth

Remember, leave a comment on any post from now until October 10 and be entered to win an audiobook edition of one of my romantic comedies.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip! Soak up some sun and relaxation! Thanks for the sale on Jane (I'm Still Single) Jones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. I really need a vacation. Talk to you when I return.

      Delete