Thursday3Some: Changeling's Crown by Juli Revezzo

This morning, my guest is my pal, Juli D. Revezzo. who has written a New Adult paranormal romance. Juli and I met when we were part of a group blog that has since gone to that big blog heaven.

About Juli D. Revezzo

Juli D. Revezzo is a Florida girl, with a love of fantasy, science fiction, and Arthurian legend. She loves writing stories with all kinds of fantastical elements as is seen by her her works: a New Adult paranormal romance, Changeling's Crown; the paranormal fantasy series, Antique Magic; and the paranormal romance series, Harshad Wars.

She is a member of the Independent Author Network and the Magic Appreciation Tour. Learn more about her at her website.

Find Juli D. Revezzo Online

Website: http://julidrevezzo.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/julidrevezzo
Twitter: https://twitter.com/julidrevezzo

About Changeling's Crown

Disgraced faery godmother Ianthe doesn’t count on her new assignment throwing her into the path of handsome ranch hand Briak McGee, nor falling in love with the human. But everything she touches these days seems to backfire on her. Could love be just the thing to turn her luck around?

When did you write Changeling's Crown?

I wrote Changeling's Crown, over a three year period, beginning in the winter of 2011. It took sometime for me to whip the characters into shape. When they suggested they were faeries (about the middle of 2013) the story took off from there.

What was the spark that gave you the story idea?

A dream, really. I had a dream of this couple having lunch in a honky tonk-themed restaurant. That dream became that catalyst for Ianthe and Briak's flirtatious lunch (and quick jaunt into the dark faery realm!) in Chapter Seven.

Why do readers buy Changeling's Crown?

For the sweet fun and sigh-worthy hero it promises the reader. :)

Buy Changeling's Crown

Changeling's Crown: Kindle Edition

Changeling's Crown: Paperback from B&N
icon

Changeling's Crown: Smashwords Edition

Changeling's Crown: Paperback from Createspace

(Authors, have you tried CreateSpace to publish your books? Learn how at CreateSpace.)

Takeaway Truth

The weekend is almost here. Have you grabbed your weekend read yet?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan, thanks for hosting me today, my friend. What am I reading this weekend? Well, I'm in the midst of a historical novel called Duke of A Gilded Age; I also have a little book here called April Fool Bride. :) I'm looking forward to starting that. Yes, I read across genres. Readers, I echo Joan's question: what are y'all reading this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend.

    Juli D. Revezzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a pleasure, Juli. Thanks so much for picking up April Fool Bride. Hope you like it. It's on the All Romance eBook Romantic Comedy Bestseller list, and I just heard XinXii is naming it cover of the week!

      I too have very eclectic reading taste. I'll read just about anything if the premise and characters sound captivating. I'm finishing up a book about women in World War I.

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete