News From The Front

Sorry to be MIA this week. My computer is still being held prisoner by my husband. His new one has been delayed in shipping and won't arrive until April 15. Wonder if that's an omen of sorts?

Anyway, I've been spring cleaning and generally making myself miserable since I can't sit at the computer all day.

At the moment, I'm getting ready for the hordes of garage sale shoppers that will descend at the appointed time. You see, I foolishly signed up to participate in our annual community-wide garage sale. Got up this morning at 6AM and found a cold front had come through. The temp? A chilly 48 degrees. Un-fraking-believable. Wonder if that will keep the bargain hunters at bay?

Takeaway Truth

The best laid plans of mice and men and garage sale planners often go astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment