Seriously, Online Degrees?

One of my nephews was talking about going back to college to complete his degree work. He asked me if I knew anything about getting a degree this way. Of course, I didn't. However, I did a little research and found a website that discusses Online Degrees. They offer a search and directory of online degree programs.

Apparently there are many more students taking online classes than there are in traditional college classroom settings. I'm sure the cost of online versus traditional has much to do with this.

Of course, I always look for some kind of credentials for any website. Edvisors.com has the Better Business Bureau Reliability logo so I felt comfortable directing my nephew to their site in beginning his own research.

Takeaway Truth

When considering Internet sites, always look for some evidence of credibility so you can better ascertain whether to trust the information they impart.

No comments:

Post a Comment