Kiss off another month

Last day of April, and I'm totally bummed. Didn't accomplish half--not even a fourth--of what I wanted to do. This month my work ethic sucked. Sometimes I feel the press of time so intensely that it's almost a physical pain.

Favorite quote about wasting time? "How can you kill time without wounding infinity." I think Thomas Edison said that, but I could be wrong. My brain is not what it used to be. Maybe it never was as good as I like to think.

{big BIG sigh}

I'll check out that quote and get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Quick question that's completely off topic.
    Do youu know how to make your site - ,
    mobile friendly? My sire looks weird when viewing from my iphone.
    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to
    resolve this issue. If you hsve any suggestions, please share.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the off chance that your comment is not spam and your inquiry is sincere, the mobile version of my blog is auto-generated by Blogger. Most popular blogging platforms do this.

      Delete